Kunjian Cui, the director of Joye Timber Sutherland Pty Ltd, has been working as a skilled and experienced business owner in tiling and timber flooring for the past 14 years in the construction industry, throughout this period Kunjian Cui has been working with various high profile Australian developer and builders, such as Meriton, Parkview, JQZ and etc., from where he built his prestigious tiling and timber flooring business with strong financial stability.
Kunjian Cui also had founded Special Land Development in 2014. As a development and construction company, the business is substantially growing and developing within these two years.
Kunjian Cui has a strong team who know how to obtain consultation from various professionals as required and fulfilling his business needs.
- Projects: 46 McEvoy St, Waterloo (298 residential apartments)
- Projects: 100 Bennelong Parkway, Sydney Olympic Park; (366 residential apartments)
Company: Hill Street Construction Pty Ltd
- Projects: 66 -70 Hills Street Gosford (48 residential apartments)
- Projects: 80 Faraday Rd, Padstow (Duplex)
- Projects: 48 Dwyer Ave, Little Bay (Duplex)